We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have taken a number of steps to help protect you and our employees from the transmission of this and other viruses.
- All sales representatives and technicians in the field will be equipped with disposable gloves, sanitizers, alcohol wipes and other necessary items they need to do their jobs effectively while ensuring their own safety and the safety of our customers and the public.
- All employees are encouraged to wash their hands frequently and thoroughly.
- All work and common areas are being sanitized several times per day.
- Employees who show symptoms or who have had any business or personal travel to any high-risk areas, will be asked to self-isolate for 14 days and follow the protocol outlined by the provincial Health Authorities.
- There is a temporary “no hand shake” policy
- Any agreements and work orders will continue to be signed electronically
If you have a scheduled appointment and anyone at your business has flu-like symptoms or has traveled to a high risk area in the last 14 day and has not self-isolated, please let us know and we will re-schedule.
We are taking this cautious approach to ensure our employees and the communities we live and work in remain safe and healthy. Thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime at 1-833-662-4168